Granulator Model BM-309
- Rotor : Machined, robust and very efficient rotor
Three (3) staggered section wheels. Each wheel have three (3) rotary knives, fabricate with high impact steel and
- Rotary knives (Qty : 9) : Made with high impact steel (1 cutting edge)
- Anvil knives (Qty : 2) : Made with high impact steel (1 cutting edge)
- Drive : 2 inertia wheels (one wheel is machined for a pulley 5V)
- Safety limit switch prevent operation when servicing
- Motor 30 H.P. High Frequency 575 volts 3 ph
- Starter : 30 H.P.
- Application : Plastic, film, rubber, metal, wood, ACSR cable
- Rotor diameter : 20.56", circumference square inch : 678
- One abrasion resistant steel screen with a choice of hole size
- Horizontal input height for cable, tube, etc. : 39"
- Dimensions of the input : 9" width x 4" height
- Vertical input height for small parts : 70"
- Dimensions of the vertical input : 14" x 11 1/2" height
- Feed motor/transmission 3/4 H.P. with load control (amps)
- Starter 3/4 H.P.
- Output of grinded products :
- a belt conveyor can be installed
- a vacuum cleaner with cyclone can be installed
- Grinding capacity : 1,000 to 2,000 pounds/hr depending the particle size
- Dimensions : Height 81"
- Color : Green
- Weight : 2,700 lbs
Input speed : 30 ft./min with load control (amps)
At the input : a drive rollet to direct all products into the knives rotor
Example : rubber, metal wire, electrical cables, plastic tube or other continuous parts
- Easy to operate
- Need little maintenance